15.1.16

Close Up




                                             




This is actually a spontaneous shoot really. It was cold, raining and I was chilling, and my friend, Marlon called, was like '' Felicia, We need to shoot today. Now! ". It took a little more than convincing to get me willing. With 30 minutes left before sunset ( WHICH WAS SUPER DEEP AND RED AND STUFF. LOOK! )

  we rushed through it, randomly changing poses and scenes. I went home, went through the pictures and I actually liked them here I am posting, Because I like them.

I have been AWOL. I know. I blame life for everything. ( Excuses )
There have been differences in my life thus far. Which had required all of my being. 
I intend on writing an essay on the blog explaining all of it, soon. 
However, I have been working. I have old work I think I should publish .. As I contemplate.

I'm coming, Misift.

No comments:

Post a Comment