11.5.15

Jack Of All Trades, Master Of None.


Its been a while, I know. I decided to make changes to my blog, which you can read about at the end of the post. So, I had asked a friend to model for this shoot, and the pictures were shot in my garden. Let me know what you think :)














I haven't updated my blog for the longest time, and so many reasons why. But I don't want to bore you with all them. Just to number a few;
1. I have been using a point-and-shoot camera for the last few posts. And I wasn't really happy with so I had waited until I bought a DSLR. And I need proper editing software. Suggestions? Please, Thanks.
2. I believe that the figure of speech '' Jack of all trades, master of none '' applies very well to my life. I find myself wanting to do things, almost everything sometimes - except sports. It gets very confusing at times and I get stuck. I don't want my blog to have everything. Not only do I want fashion lifestyle posts but I also want to show my art, photography and film work. Because I am self-taught I get really excited to update my blog but then I find myself having to reconsider because of the direction that I want to achieve with the blog
3. I want to completely own my site. My own theme, being able to add categories to my blog etc. I am currently saving up for that. So I would sometimes hold back my work until I am convinced to update my blog again.
4. I have noticed that my favorite bloggers begin to dull, reasoning being they post too much. Posting on a weekly basis is cool but only if you can fulfill the demands of it and remain consistent. I don't want to schedule my blog or post because I have to, but rather have thought-out, genuine work.
5. Lastly, I am quite a lazy person -__-! Am I allowed to justify laziness? 
Lets just say I follow my mind, and if it isn't feeling creative today or well structured I wont post because ( reason 4 ).
I actually wonder if people (except my brother) read and think about these essays. I assume we just look at pictures and like them in our heads? Because people, right?
Anyway, do let me know what you think in the comment box either on my pictures or personal issues.

Cheers, Misfit!


2 comments:

  1. These pictures are gorgeous!
    WWW.MOOREHISSTYLE.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are honestly amazing.

    ReplyDelete