22.8.15

Comfort Wear





  Does it makes sense to say I am on a ' minimalist - lifestyle - diet '? I have been studying minimalism for quite sometime now.

 Its actually deeper and quite real. I assumed that, its all about just the aesthetic in clothes, styling, Instagram - especially Instagram.
It actually dwells deeper into finances, eating patterns, behavioural patterns, just ones entire aesthetic really. So this can be seen as my journey to minimalism. Its sorta' like religion or a practise really. He he. 




Gray's, blacks, blues and whites are now babes to me. Red on occasion. I barely accessories. If I do it would be shades. Or a hat or a fedora. But because of my #AfroVibes, its sometimes a difficulty.





          To speak about my outfit now;
This just basic comfort-wear 101. My go to outfit. I wore this outfit two-times in a row. ( Don't Judge Me. )
Top: Structured fleece - ( MRP )
        : Longer length jacket - ( Factorie )
Bottom: Sweatpants - ( MRP )
Shoes: Vans 


                    Photography by, me.
           Cheers Misfit!

1 comment: