27.2.16

A Letter From My Inner


It has never been my intention to write so personally, while is not everything I intend to write in this post. But for the most part of it, its really what I have been feeling for a long time. 

This feeling sucks and sticks with me - often paralyzing me both physically and mentally. 
Its stirred-up by my dreams, inspirations, aspirations



 This is a letter from my inner often telling me to challenge it,to act, react.
 Feel it, breathe it.


I have danced with this feeling before. It had me hungover sometimes. And I have seen its magic,
Its special to me, I am often selfish about it - me. 

 I try to find things greater than this feeling so I forget I have it trapped. 
But it grows into rage. Rage than fuels my talent, art and heart. But it is often destructive which often leads to pain, anxiety ultimately paralyzing. 



I have seen its magic, its not a spirit or ghost or whatever I do not believe in. 
Its vigorous curiosity, consuming thoughts, an irksome feeling

Its in my head, I feel it though ...




 It often wears on me so I undress. But its skin deep. Begging me to create, to stop confirming, so I acted. I allowed, no strings attached and in this moment these pictures resulted. I have never shown anyone these pictures. I snapped them, I posed for them, without anybody being around I became them. Alone in my room, I felt art, strength.





This is a letter from my inner. With heart stamped on it. 
begging me to create, I fear. I become. Its paralyzing. 
Because Its glory, I have felt. 

Just anticipate ...







Written, photographed, edited, model: Kyle Lyle

No comments:

Post a Comment