2.2.15

Grand-Dad's Closet

Now, do not hesitate to go through your parents closet for something to wear, young one. I personally
have a soft spot for classic, vintage outfits. From the texture of the material to high-waist jeans and above all the classic prints and shapes.

For this outfit, I went for a minimal look. I allowed the shirt to speak for itself. The draping of the shirt and the gold gives a classic retro feel. But of class.


I swear, I had an eye-love-orgasm when I laid eyes upon this beauty. You can pair the shirt with somewhat an olive or classic red pants/shorts. Instead, I went for black because that's my personal style. 




I decided not to wear accessories because I wanted to keep the outfit minimal. However classic pieces can be used to polish the outfit. One can add something Gold and Armani ( btw, I own none) so a gold watch or bracelet works perfectly. Instead I wore gold stud earrings and attached chain to the shirt.

Photography by, me.
A simple messenger leather bag, basic fedora hat and simple black flats just did ' it ' to the outfit. 

A misfits 80's guide with a twist.

Rich In Heart | Rich In Art 

3 comments:

  1. Oh very cool shirt. That pattern is beautiful
    http://www.mimosasandme.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this look! grandparents closet is always a good place to find vintage pieces.
    http://crownedondrea.com

    ReplyDelete